- Stay away from all kinds of poultry
- Avoid direct contact with animals with poultry or poultry waste.
- Wash your hand after having activities in location that allow the spread of the virus
- All foods derived from poultry ingredients must be thoroughly cooked, because the H5N1 virus will die by the heat
- Maintain body resistance by maintaining a healthy lifestyle
In this medical training, you should know that the pandemic will occur, so we must provide a stock of flu antiviral for this virus. And for this time, the only drugs that available to deal with this virus is tamiflu ( Oseltamavir ). But tamiflu also has some weaknesses likes availability, the effectiveness, its effect when given together with other drugs, resistance, side effect, the patient doses and the old administration of drugs.
With the right medical training, you can keep you and your family healthy.