IF YOU WORKING PARENTS OF THE PRE-SCHOOL’S CHILD
- ‘Monitor’ your child while you’re at home. Never be bored to ask your child if he feels comfortable and happy with the environment 'learning' in its class ? Is there a figure that care to him and capable to be trusting bonding ?
- Never feel suspicious to your child ‘school’ if there is something happen. Try to be open minded about all the factor that cause. Could be from you or a family environment. Try to get a better solution you have to stop work or make decision to ‘ take out’ your child from school.
- Try to understand that your child always want to close to you. Sometimes odd behavior merely seeking attention. If quit from your work is a hard decision, you can slightly reduce the working hours anyway so that your child feels comfortable for your presence at home.
- Your decision to choose the pre-school is a decision of you both as a parents and not dictated by another or the results of the study, commercial advertising or other without ever knowing directly. Makae sure that your decision is the best decision for your whole family.
- Choosing a school for your child is not only about the money. It’s about the taste (sense). As a parent you have to know what is the best for not only you but also your child.
So, be wise..