BE POSITIVE PARENTS
On age between 1 – 2 years old, your kids start using mental and motor skills to pick and choose. In this age of developing what is called the autonomy where your child believed himself capable of doing anything themselves. But if this is not conducive to getting a response from the people around, the development will be the opposite, like a sense of shame and self doubt. Children can be like that if too much is forbidden.
As a parent, of course you want the best for your kids, including the development of autonomy in them. Here are 6 ways to be a positive parents :
- Not too much banned. As long as you keep on eyes and take care of them, give them a bit of freedom of movement for your kids.
- Don’t be over protective for the things that are naturally encountered, like not given the opportunity to play outside for fear of being exposed to germs.
- Give motivation to your kids about new things, like you can take them to playground and ask them to play around.
- Keep your kid’s curiosity by showing and mentioning the name of object being viewed.
- Give a chance to try home activities like eating pieces of food with his own hands.
- Give a chance to choose, like choosing toys that will be played or clothes to wear.
So, Be Smart and Be Positive Parents.